Pages

IMG

[SharePoint 2010 - Error Fixing] Error when creating a new site based on a custom Site Definition : “ Taxonomy Catch All Field did not exist in the site columns “

mercredi 8 juin 2011

When I created a new Site based on my Site definition, I got the following error from the LOGS :
“Taxonomy Catch All Field did not exist in the site columns “.
This was because I declared my list instance in the onet.xml :
<Lists>
<List FeatureId="1875b07d-8d5a-445e-b7a6-23f0373b63a0" Type="101" Title="Documents QSE" Url="$Resources:core,lists_Folder;/Documents QSE" QuickLaunchUrl="$Resources:core,lists_Folder;/Documents QSE/AllItems.aspx" />
</Lists>
<Modules>
That was wrong though. I had to create the instance in the List Definition.
 
Hope this help

Aucun commentaire:

 

Blogroll

Jeff ANGAMA, is Office 365 / SharePoint Consultant. Started on MOSS2007 - More Infos Here -

RSE

Rechercher dans ce blog

Where Users are from ?